Pages

October 27, 2014

October 27th 2014

Last week I planned my Thanksgiving dinner menu :) and I went ahead and narrowed my Christmas cookie tin ideas down too. ;) I feel all kinds of organized!

My cotton bolls still haven't opened :( not a single one! 

I'm still reading "A Discovery Of Witches", I love this book so much! I have about 100 pages left and I hope I can find time to read at least one chapter today :)

I worked on my "Sophia Loren Riverside Pullover" (the fair isle sweater) a lot this weekend, I attached the sleeves to the body, now I am on the last zig zag repeat. I sure hope it fits me right! 

We had AMAZING weather here last week and over the weekend so we spend a lot of time outside. Bella and I decided to take a butterfly chair out one of the days to snuggle up in while I read. We also took some pics:





we had a nice week :D