Pages

October 10, 2014

October 10th 2014

one year ago today Bella had her first seizure. it was the scariest day of my life as a "mom" to this day. with in a month of that first seizure she was diagnosed with epilepsy, she was put on medication and she has been seizure free since. she is my world and I am so glad she is mine to love forever :) I am so thankful for her life.

this week I cast on for my first fair isle sweater for the 2nd time :-/ I had started it last week but it was about 2 sizes too big for me so I started over. I love the colors I am using, lavender, cream and taupe. purple used to be my favorite color when I was 5 - 10 years old, everything I had was purple, even my bedroom. needless to say I got burnt out on it for about 15-20 years. lately I have found myself being drawn to purples, lavender in particular so I figured I would use it in my new sweater since I haven't had anything that color in quite a while.

on saturday I finished reading "breaking dawn" and started reading "a discovery of witches". I am about 120 pages in and I am really enjoying it.