Pages

August 11, 2014

August 11th 2014

I finish the neck on my carousel top & now i'm almost done with the body/waist. all I have left to do is knit the arms & i'll be done! I love knitting cables, this project is like a dream for me :D I can't wait to wear this with skirts this fall! I love wearing dresses & skirts almost everyday so I will get a ton of use out of this!

I got the "Beer Camp" box from Sierra Nevada & all of the beers were really nice! I hope they make a new beer camp next summer.  this was perfect for me since I only like to try a beer once.



on friday I poled on spin mode, it's been a little while since I have done that & I really enjoyed it. I might play on spinny again today. it was storming here friday & I like to pole when it's stormy, I think i have better grip then, it was a great pole day.


I made a small "peanut butter & jelly" baked oatmeal for breakfast this morning. I used 1 teaspoon of sugar & no butter, no egg / flax. it was nice & not too sweet! this is the recipe I used & tweaked:
http://www.lynnskitchenadventures.com/2013/12/15-baked-oatmeal-recipes.html