Pages

August 15, 2014

August 15th 2014

This is going to be totally random & mostly one liners about my week.

I'm almost done knitting my Carousel top & this morning I decided on my next project :)
I am going to knit a cropped cardigan to go with dresses & skirts since that's basically all I ever wear. The cardigan is called "Spices from the far east", it's leafy & awesome! I'm going to knit it with green cotton yarn... of course i'm using cotton, lol. I knitted the Carousel top with the idea that it would pair well with skirts & dresses too :) hopefully Spices will knit up faster that Carousel did!

I had some flowers bloom on my plants this week & i took pics:
^ Arkansas Green ^

^Red Beauty^

^Red Beauty^

^Red Beauty^

I hope more bloom this weekend! so far i've only had 6 blooms total :-/


I made baked oatmeal a few times this week "peanut butter & jelly" baked oatmeal, and today I made "carrot cake" baked oatmeal. 

The weather has been AMAZING lately so I am gonna try to get out & enjoy it again today. It is supposed to get hot again Sunday so I want to take advantage while I can.

I started reading "Eclipse" this week, I am a little embarrassed about liking this series SO much. 

I used brassO on my pole for the first time this week & it totally burned my skin O_O next time I need to be a little more careful to remove ALL of it... live & learn. 

I have been trying to eat/drink less sugar because I have been feeling strange lately & less sugar seems to be going ok. I also have been trying to only drink 2 mugs (4 cups) of coffee, I LOVE the taste of coffee but I think the amount of caffein I had been having was too much. SO basically I don't really know what was causing me to shake & feel strange BUT i'm trying to reduce the things I eat/drink to try to maintain ;) I also have a lot of anxiety so that could be a factor.