Pages

November 14, 2014

Knitting survey :D 11-14-14


1. How long have you been knitting?

Since 2006 & crocheting since 2007. 

2. What inspires you to knit? (Please choose all that apply.)

Patterns I see online & things I see in stores :) 

3. What are your favorite things to knit? (Please choose all that apply.)

Shirts, Shawls, Socks, Sweater (for me or bella), & sometimes blankets :D

4. In the past 12 months, how many knitting projects did you start?

11 & about to start a 12th :D

5. In the past 12 months, how many knitting projects did you complete?

10!

6. How much time do you spend knitting each week?

a lot! I really don't know for sure…. 25~ish? 

7. Which do you prefer? Quick projects or complex & challenging >

I love to knit lace & leaves, so I'd say complex :) 

8. Where do you learn about knitting or discuss your knitting? 

Books, Online tutorials on youtube & forums on Ravelry :D

9. How often do you meet in person with other knitters?

Never

10. What yarn is on your needles now? (If you have more than one project going or a project that uses more than one yarn, choose your favorite one.)

Synthetic, it's actually a crochet project.  

11. What is the last ball/skein of yarn you purchased for a project? 

Yesterday I bought something from lion brand that was on sale at MCS & some sock yarn by loops & thread :) never used either one of them before so i'm interested in seeing how they work up.

12. In the last 12 months, how much did you spend on knitting supplies? 

I have no clue! probably more than I should have O_O

13. What are your favorite yarn & knitting related websites? 

Ravelry.com, knitpicks.com, knitculture.com

14. In the last 12 months, how many knitting books did you buy?

Zero! 

15. Where do you go for knitting books? 

Amazon or B&N

16. How does the internet knitting community affect your buying choices?

I like to read reviews so that affects my pattern choices & yarn choices.  

17. What project do you want to start next?  

I want to knit the same pattern/sweater that I just finished again! It fits me perfectly! I am going to make it in a solid with a contrasting color for a trim :D I also want to knit socks.