Pages

September 26, 2014

September 26th 2014

the weather has been amazing here lately! we have been able to spend a lot of time outside & of course that makes me & the pups happy :)

I am nearly finished with my "spice trails from the east" cardigan so I picked out buttons for it yesterday & got them for $1.19! all I have to do is finish knitting one last arm & then sew it all together, sew on the buttons & I SHOULD be able to enjoy it. I have never knit a cardigan before & so I hope it fits nicely.
I was going to wear the carousel top I made the other day & it had "unblocked" & re-poked out in the center :( I have made a post on ravelry asking for help so maybe someone will have some good info for me so I can wear it.

my plants are doing good, Bella helps me check them everyday :) since I planted them as seeds I have told her that they are her plants so she is real interested in seeing what happens with them.