Pages

June 2, 2014

6-2-14

i'm trying to update this more often in a monthly update fashion ;)

my plants are doing good, all 24 of them. i need to transplant them into bigger pots soon (again).
i've started spinning cotton on a tahkli & it's much easier than the wool was. i really want a wheel but i need to do more research 1st & i don't have the money for one yet since they are $800+ . can't wait till my plants are big enough to harvest so i can spin them :D

since my last post i have finished knitting my 1st pair of socks, finished the "sunny days tank", & finished crocheting the monkey i made for my mom. now i'm knitting a top called the carousel, it has a lot of cables so it's so fun to knit!

as for pole i've started trying to do aerial inverts again (i stopped when i moved from my 1st house because i had a tension mounted pole & that seems dangerous to me) so i am progressing pretty quickly since i had done them in the past. i took a little over a year off from them though so it's "kinda" like starting over. i also have been trying to do handstands with zero success, lol. i really want to do them but i am so scared!

Bella was diagnosed with struvite crystals so now she has special food, she seems to be doing better now. between that & the epilepsy she is having to pee a lot because both the epilepsy meds & the new food make her really thirsty so we are outside all the time OR i'm cleaning up pee O_O my poor baby. as long as she is healthy & happy i'm happy to go out all the time or clean up pee. everyone else is ok health wise  ;)