Pages

April 3, 2014

Birthday Resolutions ~ 31st Birthday Edition!

My 31st birthday is Saturday so I figured I should write my birthday resolutions for the year. This year I have a lot less on my list than normal.

#1. Drink even more water! lol! I think this tops the list every year... I was doing really well with this one & then i started getting headaches from drinking too much water, so then I fell off the water wagon & started having beer :-)

#2. Learn to grow something, like a vegetable, & not let it die until it should. I have planted things before & they always die, I suck at gardening & I think that needs to change... even if I only grow 1 thing it would be a improvement.

 #3 I want to learn to spin yarn! I can't afford a spinning wheel right now but I would love to find someone to learn from.