Pages

August 26, 2014

August 26th 2014

today is gonna be an awesome day! the weather is AMAZING, it's 69 now & only going to get up to 83 so I have big plans :) going to spend 100% of my free time outside with my pups & a book & maybe some knitting. i've been working on the "spice trails from the east" cardigan for about a week & it's coming along nice & quick, i've only hit a few hiccups so far but i've worked through them. I started the arm decrees last night on the back :)
i'm having baked oatmeal for breakfast again, brown sugar, cinnamon & raisin. i've got a lot of my laundry done already for today too, only 1 load to go & I have to iron (it's 9am so i'm proud). I'm still reading eclipse & i'm only 1/2 way through, I hate how much I love these books, lol. i'm 31 & still love reading about vampires, werewolves, witches, fairies & supernatural stuff :D I have been having a lot of anxiety lately so i've been trying really hard to relax & just go with the flow, I am not good at being calm & not worrying but i'm getting better at it & I have been forcing myself to have a break everyday to relax & try to zone out, I think it's helping. I wish I had a bible study book about stress or anxiety, that would be great & very helpful. being in nature is a huge help when I have anxiety, even if it's only my porch. if i could find a field of flowers & trees to go lay in I would be super happy. oh & a horse. yup! that would be perfect! someday...